Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

We have some Napoleon and French army statues with crossed

We have some Napoleon and French army statues with crossed swords on the bottom and some writing in French. Are thryvworlrth anything? They were given to my mom from her great aunt that died at 109 10 years ago
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable.
Customer: What do you think?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No

Thank you for submitting your question to Just Answer.
When an expert signs on that can help you with this they will see it and pick it up for you. I will opt out so they can see this on the board when they sign on.
Glenda

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Here are 2 of tgem. We have a few more

Your porcelain figural statues date to circa 1900 and though they are of French Militaria figures these were actually made in Germany. On today's market, each could sell for $75 - $150 per statue.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you

You are welcome and my pleasure to be of help to you here.

In the meantime, if you could please take a moment to leave a rating for my services here by clicking the stars, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!

~Nora

Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019