Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I am looking at some Chinese pottery and am concerned they

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: I am looking at some Chinese pottery and am concerned they may be knockoffs. How can I get an idea of authenticity. I have photos
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable.
Customer: Can u assist with Chinese stamps on the bases. Verifying them
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Like what
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please cancel this whole transaction. I cannot attach pictures so it is useless to meI expect that no charges will be raised on my card
Thank you
Regards
Gavin
Expert:  Rarewares replied 11 months ago.

Sometimes the site does not let a customer add a photo until the expert says hello here.

You can follow the instructions below to transfer pictures from your phone to your computer

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-transfer-photo-my-phone-my-computer-hl

and to add files here from your computer http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

OR

you can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way (might be overnight).

Let me know if you choose to email so that I can have you contact customer service if they do not arrive in a timely manner.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
That ok. Just cancel everything thanks. I have no access to my pc.
Please cancel membership and everything related
Thank you

Sure, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't on our end. I will send your request to customer service.