Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a numbered ticker tape wooden base and was wondering

Customer Question

I have a numbered ticker tape wooden base and was wondering what it is worth. It has a metal foot.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It has a hole in the top where the ticker tape machine was and it has an opening in the front with a metal latch on the side to close it.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: The number is *****
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. By chance can you post a few photos of this machine for review? I would like to see clear close ups of any markings or names also; This will allow me to give you accurate information and current value on the ticker tape in todays market. Thank you I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It's not the machine, it's just the wooden and metal numbered base. It is about three feet tall and since the very bottom is metal, it is very very heavy.
I'll have my Grandson take pictures and post them this weekend.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 7 months ago.

Hello, I wanted to check in and see if you had a chance to post photos of the stand for review. If not you can describe the form and type of wood - I can give you an estimated value that also.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'm not very good with descriptions. I would rather wait for my grandson to take the picture. :)

Hi not a problem I was just thinking I can do it that way too. Photos are best though. I look forward to helping you.