Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an emperor and empress doll from the I believe 17th

Customer Question

I have an emperor and empress doll from the I believe 17th century they stand about 12 to 121/2 inches tall they have Japanese writing all over base and body man is in all blue attire with gold through it women is in green attire and is holding a fan
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! I wanted to let you know that someone has seen your question. It is late night here in USA where most of our Appraisal and Antiques specialists live. One of them will take your take your question in the morning. We thank you for your patience.

I will opt-out so that, when the other Appraisals and Antiques specialists go online, they will see your questions.

Kind regards,

Doris

Expert:  Rarewares replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I said the body has Japanese writing all over it has a rectangle pack in side doll that's lite brown with japanese writing on it

I need to see photos of each piece and of the marks so that I can determine what you have.

Will you be able to add pictures?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
no I don't have pictures

I am unable to find a match for this item without being able to see it. I will opt-out and allow another expert to answer.
They will see our conversation. I am not able to respond once I opt-out. Good luck!

Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

At some point, will you be able to get pictures of your dolls? Perhaps a friend or relative can take some photos with their smart phone or digital camera? There is not a time limit here, so you can take as long as you need to get photos loaded here.

~Nora