Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a number of porcelain dolls which were willed to me

Customer Question

Hi ... I have a number of porcelain dolls which were willed to me by my dear MIL. I have absolutely no idea the value of them. I have Gotz, World Gallery, Lee iddleton, American Classic, Seymour Mann and many large (18") Precious Moments.
I need to find a buyer for these as well!
Thank you!
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
What would REALLY satisfy me is if you could tell me the value of these dolls AND direct me to real buyers (not just Ebay and/or Craigslist).Thank you!
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

Unfortunately there are not running contact lists of potential buyers for items you own; selling collectibles works in a manner in which you present the item for sale and then the buyer comes to you; hence the success of Ebay and Craigs. I can help with the valuation of one item here if you like, or I can opt out and open your question again to all the experts.

~Nora