Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  A noted expert, author, TV personality, appraiser and columnist. President, Association of Online Appraisers. Author of 3 books on collecting.
57035021

Hoping someone can help me find a value of this book. All I

Customer Question

Hoping someone can help me find a value of this book. All I can find anywhere is online versions. Original 1867 version.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 10 months ago.

Hello Joseph,

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

This book is actually widely available in its original form. I found it for sale at several booksellers.

If it is in very good condition, the current retail (replacement or insurance) value of is approximately $60. If you were to sell it, you could expect to get the fair market (private sale or auction) value of approximately 40% of the retail amount or $24, depending on location and actual condition.

I hope this answer has been helpful to you, Joseph.

If you have any further questions or problems concerning this answer, please let me know.

If you would like to work with me on further questions you might have, it would be a pleasure to work with you again. All you have to do is put my name (Judith) at the beginning of your question.

I need your positive rating! Could you very kindly rate my services (with the stars or "accept" button) as this is how I get paid by JustAnswer, at no extra cost to you. Please click the five stars above, and then click the green button. We can still continue to communicate here on this thread after you do.

Thank you so much!

Hi Joseph,

I am just checking in to see if you have any additional questions about your item?

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com; experts are verified users. Experts are only compensated when and if you, the customer, leaves a favorable rating.

Could you very kindly rate my services (with the stars or "accept" button) as this is how I get paid by JustAnswer at no extra cost to you.