Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have what appears to be a porcelain baby shoe; the card on

Customer Question

I have what appears to be a porcelain baby shoe; the card on the inside looks to be the Polish language....Metka Komisosw (?) is on the top with other descriptive info on the body of the card and an ID #.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: On the Bottom of the shoe, there is a marking - it appears to be a crown with the letter P on the LEFT and the letter G on the right / the ink is in red. Can you tell me how I can determine who mad this shoe and the value of it? I have to know for estate reasons....
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. If possible can you post a few photos of the shoe one of the over all shoe and the other a clear close up of the markings and card. I can then translate the card and tell you who made the shoe produced when and a value. To post photos click on the paper clip button or file upload and follow the prompts. If it is easier you may email the photos to***@******.*** and in the email please put "for ladytanya65" so the company knows to forward on to me.