Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a stein marked Jos.M.Mayer.Munchen.Bayerstr3 It has a

Customer Question

I have a stein marked Jos.M.Mayer.Munchen.Bayerstr3 It has a farm scene on the lid and looks like a monk holding radishes.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It belonged to my grandmother. She gave it to me years ago, I am now in m late 50,s so it is probably older than me.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: Black monk's robes with gold green inlaid sleeves the handle is two towers, the lid has a German saying like..."Vervar eter I cannot make out the rest. it may be latin. it has a rooster sitting on top of a coat of arms that has a lamb with farming tools and hay.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 10 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl