Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I am trying to find a value for a Mantle Clock. It's a

Customer Question

Hi. I am trying to find a value for a Mantle Clock. It's a covered wagon with four horses done in Brass. It also has a light and a whip that moves up and down. The electric clock is in the body of the wagon. The printing on the back of the clock is worn and unreadable. Everything is mounted on a cherrywood (?) boards about 20 inches long. The heighth of the wagon is about 9 inches.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: I think this piece is from the 195 60's
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the clock,
dial and any markings on the back or on the movement.