Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Does the number #3057 on Noritake China have any

Customer Question

Does the number #3057 on Noritake China have any significance?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It is called Sharon design. that is all I know about it. Sorry.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: I don't know anything else.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 8 months ago.

The number 3057 is the pattern identification number for the

Sharon pattern made by Noritake China, a pattern that was first introduced in

1948 and discontinued in 1955. The design features one large pink rose in the center with

buds and leaves and is trimmed in gold. A service for 8 plus a few serving pieces in this pattern

has a value of $400, a service for 10 a value of $600 and a service for 12 a value of $800 to $1000; all with a few serving pieces.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks!

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.