Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have several paintings by Estonian artist nurmet:

Customer Question

I have several paintings by Estonian artist harry nurmet:
Inspirational- Descending dove (Holy Spirit)
St. Paul Lutheran Church. Oregon,Illinois
Iris - from my husband's garden
Landscape - trees on island Rock River near Oregon, Illinois
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please post a photo of the overall painting and a clear close up of the signature. I will also need the painting measurements this help me in giving you an accurate value to each painting. Thank you I look forward to helping you.

You may post photos by clicking on the file upload or paper clip button and following the prompts or emailing to***@******.*** and in the email please put "forCustomerquot; so the company will know to forward the photos on to me. Thank you