Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 41 books from Zane, in original dust cover. never

Customer Question

I have 41 books from Zane Gray, in original dust cover. never opened, copyright from Harper & Rowe 1957 - 1958. How do I deterime value and best place to sell.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Been in my family since last 1960, my Dad worked for Doubleday and obtained the series from them.
JA: Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: No
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

At your convenience, please send an image of the titled/publisher page(s) of one volume in the series along with spine and cover.

~Nora