Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

I have a really old brass plate/bowl from the middle east. I

Customer Question

I have a really old brass plate/bowl from the middle east. I picked it up at a goodwill several years ago and very curious if it worth anything. I have searched for hours and hours on the Internet and have found nothing like it.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Can I send you a picture if it?
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
9 1/2 cm or almost 4 inches
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I hope someone can tell me about this.
Expert:  Wayne replied 8 months ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising Antiques for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. This is a later sand casting of an antique hand engraved Lebanese bowl. The tree in the center is the Lebanese Cedar the symbol of Lebanon. This would sell for $30-50 at auction.

Thanks,

Please click on the Stars*****When you read this answer

Expert:  Wayne replied 8 months ago.

Is there anything else I can tell you about this? It is important that you click on the stars *****. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,