Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a round Royal Bonn Bonn Germany vase. Royal is above

Customer Question

I have a round Royal Bonn Bonn Germany vase. Royal is above the Crown, inside the crown in a styilized FAM and the year 1755. Below crown is the the name Bonn and under that Germany,, all clearly legible. Also a series of numbers C3547/4, D6509, B1682 and 213. There are also some letters and numbers that appear to have been stamped into vase, a large number 8, the numbers 1440 and a capital D with a circle around it. The vase itself has a forest scene on one side and a pretty lady from bosum up with long hair. It is signed Bohme. It is quite large with a smaller sized vase I can provided a picture if necessary
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: I have a round Royal Bonn Bonn Germany vase. Royal is above the Crown, inside the crown in a styilized FAM and the year 1755. Below crown is the the name Bonn and under that Germany,, all clearly legible. Also a series of numbers C3547/4, D6509, B1682 and 213. There are also some letters and numbers that appear to have been stamped into vase, a large number 8, the numbers 1440 and a capital D with a circle around it. The vase itself has a forest scene on one side and a pretty lady from bosum up with long hair. It is signed Bohme. It is quite large with a smaller sized vase I can provided a picture if necessary
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 11 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the mark on the bottom and of the vase.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl