Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

11/11/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 1 year ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

There is just an photo of the number marks on the piece showing here on my end. At your convenience, please send an entire view of this item and the approximate dimensions.

~Nora

Thank you for the images. About how tall is she?

~Nora

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sorry, I forgot that. She's 8" tall

Thank you for the dimension.

This is an antique German bisque porcelain figurine. The numbers 1806 on the backside refers to the mold shape. Without a maker mark, who made this cannot be definitively stated nor can the 1806 mold shape number be used to trace to a maker. This can sell for $25 - $40 on today's market. A few decades ago these were commanding significantly higher sale prices.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora

Nora
Nora