Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Trying to identify an antique rocker - mission style - one

Customer Question

Trying to identify an antique rocker - mission style - one is a Barber Bro ( has a tag ) the other larger I can't tell what it is- how do I know what it is?
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the antiques appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Would a picture help?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: Mission style rockers - Stickly et al
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 8 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the pieces that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the rockers and any marks, labels or writing (look underneath for tags or burnished logos in the wood)

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl