Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a and Barton silver plated coffee pot. Around how

Customer Question

I have a Reed and Barton silver plated coffee pot. Around how much would it be worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 10 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the bottom.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the marks on the bottom.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

This is a circa 1898 silver plated Reed and Barton coffee pot or ice water pot (if it is insulated), mostly used for

restaurant and hotel service. This piece has a current value of $40 to $65.00 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks!

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.