Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

I have a book that apparently was given to my great

Customer Question

I have a book that apparently was given to my great grandmother in 1908. It is a leather bound copy of "Mrs. Browning's Poems. On the front cover is a floral stamp on the leather above and beside the words Mrs. Browning. There is also a floral stamp on the bottom right of the front cover. There is no publishing information other than the publisher being listed as A.L. Burt in New York. Would you have any further information about this edition? Thank you for any information you could give. Mary Zeikel Quechee, VT
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable.
Customer: So that is what you think I should do?
JA: Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I don't know what other information he/she may want.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Your early 20th century printing of Mrs. Browning's Poems published by A.L. Burt retails for $30 - $40 on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora