Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Wow... you are fast... I have a J.P. Limoges vase, excellent

Customer Question

Wow... you are fast... I have a J.P. Limoges vase, excellent condition... who is interested in buying?
JA: I am Pearl, the antiques appraiser's Assistant.
Customer: hello?
JA: Hi. What do you want help with?
Customer: I have a J.P. Limoges vase, excellent condition... who is interested in buying?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It is listed on Etsy currently. Is in exc condition with clear markings on bottom of vase. Is a two handled vase, gold handles with no chips... daisies have raised petals. can I upload a pic?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: Well, I have searched on internet, some vases were 2,000 up to $5,000... we are asking $1000 on Etsy. Again very good condition. Vase is Roses and daisies
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl