Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Appraise my very fine set of stemware- iI have 6 water they

Customer Question

please appraise my green very fine set of stemware- iI have 6 water they are 7in tall 13 champagnes wine and 6 liquare
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have a picture they are very fine ribbed glasses
JA: Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: https://mail.aol.com/webmail/getPart?uid=28387131&partId=2&scope=STANDARD&saveAs=20161031_144110.jpg
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

You can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way (might be overnight).

This is a Cambridge Glass made in emerald green in an

Optic pattern with vertical ridges and bulbous bowls and bulbous stems.

The set was made from 1925 to 1929.

$48.00 for a set of 6 water glasses

$130.00 for a set of 13 champagne glasses

$195.00 for a set of 13 wine glasses

$36.00 for a set of 6 cordials

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks!

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.