Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

How much would an ivory carved dog sled w\dogs man all

Customer Question
connected with string made in...
how much would an ivory carved dog sled w\dogs man all connected with string made in early 1950s ?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It was purchased in Alaska before it was astate .My father was in the Air Force there
JA: Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Not pretaining to that ,we have some 8mm film of the Golden Days .
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
11/3/2016
Antique Expert: Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 1 year ago
Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

Please upload clear pictures of this carving, taken from all angles, and including a close-up picture of any signatures ot other marks.

Please see our help page for help uploading images.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Or:

Go to http://www.imgur.com.

1. Click "Computer".

2. Double click the image you want to upload.

3. Click "Start Upload".

4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to *****@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I would like to cancel my free 7 day trial .Our camera isn't good enough to do justice of the carving. I didn't realize how poor quality the pictures turned out to be.I apologize for any in convenice
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I sent you a message about acct. no. #96936215 order no. ID(###) ###-####513.
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur