Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Can you identify the name and maker and value and approx age

Customer Question

For Nora only
Can you identify the name and maker and value and approx age of a doll? I sent the pictures yesterday and got a non-answer from Glenda. I sent the pictures to her in the question. I deleted the pictures from my phone. Can you find them? I had questions about several dolls
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 10 months ago.

Hello

I wanted to let you know someone has seen this. When the expert signs in they will see this, pick it up for you.

Glenda

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you

No problem

Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for the request here. I have not yet received any images. You mention deleting the images already - how did you send them?

~Nora