Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

Is there a way I can attach a photo for my appraisal? I have

Customer Question
Is there a way I...
Is there a way I can attach a photo for my appraisal ?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have a seascape oil painting by Wm Currie painted in 1898.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the antiques appraiser should know?
Customer: Sorry- I got disconnected. The date for the the Wm Currie oil seascape is 1899?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
11/2/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 1 year ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Once you do add pictures, give me some time to research.

No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.

(NOTE: I do not participate in the phone service.)

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur