Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a limoges small plate signed by j agonard its a scene

Customer Question

i have a limoges small plate signed by j agonard its a scene of a man & woman in the countryside. he is holding flowers for heroes it have any value?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the antiques appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: the plate is very decorativehe edge is gold with a scroll like design. then black stripe very narrow. then a larger black band with a gold decorative {almost like a fleur de lis?} then small gold band that outlines picture.
JA: Is there anything else the antiques appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: such as?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

I need to see your plate and the marks on the back.

Please see our help page for help uploading images.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Or:

Go to http://www.imgur.com.

1. Click "Computer".

2. Double click the image you want to upload.

3. Click "Start Upload".

4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to *****@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.