Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Have several pieces that I would like to appraise. Is it

Customer Question

Have several pieces that I would like to appraise. Is it possible for me to send pictures by email? Will need information on how to pay for this service if available.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 8 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. You may send photos by email to***@******.*** and in the email please put " forCustomerquot; so the company knows to send them on to me.. Also a few items at a time please so not to get them mixed up in replying back here. Thank you I look forward to helping you. Also for fees and such you may email***@******.*** and they can help you on that also I am just here certified by the company to answer and appraise items. I have nothing to do with the fees or business just here to appraise and help customers. Thank you