Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

I HAVE 2- 35"X11" PIECES OF HAND LEADED GLASS HANGINGS, THEY

Customer Question
HELLO, JA: Hi. What is your...
HELLO,
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: MY NAME IS***** I HAVE 2- 35"X11" PIECES OF HAND LEADED GLASS HANGINGS, THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL, THEY CAME FROM MY OLIVE GARDEN STORE IN BEAVERTON ,OREGON ABOUT 26 YEARS AGO.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I REPLACED ALL THE BROKEN GLASS AND HAD THE GLASS RE-LEADED AND RE-INFORCED,.I ALSO HAVE HANGING EYES AND CHAINS ATTACHED FOR SAFE HANGING. IWE HAVE USED THIS GLASS IN OREGON, FLORIDA, TENNESSEE AND DO NOT HAVE ROOM FOR THEM TO HANG IN OUR PRESENT HOME. I FEEL THEY CAN BE ENJOYED BY FOLKS WITH A PLACE TO HANG AND ENJOY THEM. IIF POSSIBLE I WOULD LIKE THEY APPRAISED AND THEN GO FROM THERE!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
11/1/2016
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 1 year ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience: 40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

Hello, my name is Glenda
.
Do you have pictures you can send?
.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
.

Or you can send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Glenda,
Thanks for the response, the results I thought got after I paid my $5.00 was (Thanks for the money, see ya later SUCKER!)
IF that is not true then all's well! If it is true then I was rite!
All I wanted was a name of who can give me a true evaluation and appraisal of my glass, not all the bells and supposed whistles and the same BS all these sights love to use for you to open your wallet!
I was not attacking you or your associates, I was attacking the BS thats all!
Anyway, I will take pictures and send them to you or who ever they are supposed to go to!
Thanks again,
Jim Cosgrove(###) ###-####Lebanon, TN.

Jim

Thank you for the input. I am not an employee of the justanswer site. I am an appraiser who comes to the site to answer questions that customers ask on there. Appraisers do not work for the site. We answer questions, then after we answer those, the customer rates us. By getting a rating of one of the top three stars, we then get credit for working with you. Then the site compensates us for that time.

We do not have anything to do with the offers or communications the site makes to the customer. We only communicate with the customer in this message box. We do not see your account, your emails or anything from you.

If you take pictures, then you will need to email them to the site, they then will forward these to me so I can value your items.

Please know, I am not an employee of Just answer

.

.
.
.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Glenda,
I will have pictures of my glass in a couple hrs, I only have 1 Battery for my camera, sand as I was attempting to take pictures
my battery power ended.
I will have pictures to you today!
Thank you,
Jim C.

Thank you

I look forward to seeing it.

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur