Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

Sewing machine Westinghouse model 956227-c good condition W

Customer Question
Sewing machine Westinghouse model...
Sewing machine Westinghouse model 956227-c good condition W /all xtra parts it works fine how much is worth? Thank you my e mail ***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
10/30/2016
Antique Expert: Jon, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 1 year ago
Jon
Jon, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Westinghouse sewing machine model 956227-C
This machine was made around 1930-1940 Unfortunately, they are about $150 but they have been rising in value.
If you find a collector it may get more if it truly is "mint condition". Yours sounds nice and complete
It is not easy to find collectors of sewing machines, except sometimes for business and sales.
You see a lot of different varieties of Westinghouse sewing machines that run from $30 - $300.

Please remember to rate this answer using the stars.

Thank you,

Jon

Please remember to rate this question using the stars.

Have a great day,

Jon

Jon
Jon