Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Sonora Phonograph player. It is a tall cabinet

Customer Question

I have a Sonora Phonograph player. It is a tall cabinet model in good condition with needles. #A162138. Still plays well and have rocords including an original Fanny Brice of My Man. We are an older couple and downsizing major. What am I looking at price wise?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: No flaws, no scratches, original felt on turntable. Has record storage in the bottom
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 8 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the serial number and of the cabinet.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

If that is too much bother, you can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way (might be overnight).

Once you do, give me some time to research.

No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.

(NOTE: I do not participate in the phone service.)

I would love to help, I wonder if you will be able to add photos?