LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I would like to know if a copper plate (appears to be Asian)

Customer Question

I would like to know if a copper plate (appears to be Asian) is worth anything. I have photos but there doesn' appear to be any way to attach them to this email.
Regards, ***** ***** Palma
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 11 months ago.

Hello,my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. I can see one photo on my end of the top looking down the plate appears to be broken and dinged badly If you have other photos could you upload them by clicking on the file upload button and following the prompts please. What are the measurements of the plate also measuring across.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
8 1/4 x 8 1/4Also, I have the missing pieces to the plate.

Hello, thank you for the photos they did help greatly. This is a Japanese military motif of Samurai warriors. It does appear to be copper and these were produced during the 1960s. The value in the condition it is would be 30-35.00 It would not be worth any more if you were to take it in to have it repaired. It would be best to sell as is with all the pieces together. These were decorative in homes during the 1970s.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you :

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.