Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have several "old" books and I'm not sure if they are of

Customer Question

I have several "old" books and I'm not sure if they are of any value.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I really don't know. They are books that have moved with me and some date back to the late 1800's
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: This is the first time I've even entertained finding out about them. I don't want to end up leaving them and having my kids or grandkids throwing them out
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 11 months ago.

Hello

What are you wanting to know exactly?