Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have 2 signed prints by artisit Oliver Paxton named

Customer Question

I have 2 signed prints by artisit Elizabeth Oliver Paxton named "Flicker" 947 and would like an approximate value
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I found them in my Uncles art collection together with signed, numbered prints by Yaacov Agan and Victor Vasarely. They are all extremely large paintings framed.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I have pictures that I can send, but I know nothing more
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 9 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the prints,
signature and back of frame where there might be labels or writing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hello, attached are all the pictures I currently have. Thank you.

I got some mixed photos. I will assess what I see from these photos.

1) Yaacov (Gipstein) Agam lives in New York, Israel, and France. Yaacov Agam is known for religious and environmental themed sculpture, kinetic and optical art. This is a limited edition Artist's Proof (marked AP) serigraph, number 25 of 27 printed. This piece has a value of $800 retail.

2) Victor Vasarely (1906-1997) lived in France and Hungary and was known for op art painting and geometric images. This is a limited edition

print of a painting titled Gestalt, originally a collage/series on paper done in 1969, this being number 210 of 150 printed. The value of this pieces is

$1100 to $1500.00.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com

or list ads on these sites; artbrokerage.com, askart.com, artnet.com, artvalue.com, or artprice.com.

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit the submit button, thanks!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
You did not rate Elizabeth Paxton Oliver

If you look at the photos, there were none added.

Please do add pictures of those. I need to see the art, signatures, numbers, thanks!