Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a 1926 edition of Colliers new dictionary of the

Customer Question

I have a 1926 edition of Colliers new dictionary of the english language.Just wondering what its worth.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Besides the dictionary part it also contains,synonyms,antonyms,foreign words and phrases,commercial and legal terms,aviation terms,baseball terms,christian names,contractions and abbreviations,legal holidays,armies of the world,standard automobile nomenclature,famous charaters in poetryand prose.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: The binding has come apart from the book itself,some pages are crumpled.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer, I am Rarewares and I will respond back as soon as I research your question.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the book, title page (where it reads publisher and date published) , spine and any condition issues.