Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have some costume jewelry from my Mother. Most of the

Customer Question

I have some costume jewelry from my Mother. Most of the jewelry is the older roll-back and clip earrings. Some of them have stones and I was wondering if I should have them looked at by a jeweler. My Mother would have been 93 this year so this jewelry dates somewhere in maybe the late 50's and early 60's. Any idea's?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: On the earrings, the settings are all backed by holes, if that makes sense. The stones look like they are in the setting but you can't see the back of the stone. Wow, I hope that makes sense.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 9 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the items and any marks, labels or writing (some costume jewelry was marked).

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
ok, I am working on sending the pictures. I have the pictures but cannot seem to get them to add to this email. Please bear with me and I will keep working on this. Many thanks.

The feature works best if you add one pic, hit send, then do the next.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

If that is too much bother, you can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way (might be overnight).