Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

I have 3 bronze pieces. 1st- MMA 1888 nude woman holding urn

Customer Question
on her head~11" high.her body...
i have 3 bronze pieces. 1st- MMA 1888 nude woman holding urn on her head~11" high.her body is brown. possibly painted.the rest of thr sculpture is black
2nd- little girl standing on a stool. no markings, all black.~12" HIGHT
3RD- woman with her arms out, supposed to be holding a small glass dish for coins. Frankfurt 1922. all black. ~9" high.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
10/26/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 1 year ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question (the site has been having an issue).
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (again, if you already have) of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur