Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a complete set of Royal Doulton Fine Bone China -

Customer Question

I have a complete set of Royal Doulton Fine Bone China - bought some time in the 1960's. I'm trying to find out it's complete value.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: the serial number on the china is H4957 and I have over 60 pieces - a complete set.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Everything is in perfect condition, no chips at all with any of the pieces. They've been in an enclosed Hutch for decades- really haven't been used in 25 years.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 10 months ago.

This is a set of Royal Doulton porcelain in pattern H4957,

named the Richelieu pattern and was in production from

1959 to 1978. Your service of 60 pieces has a current value of

$800 to $1000 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit the submit button, thanks!