Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a 19th 0r early 20th century secretary...hand

Customer Question

I have a 19th 0r early 20th century secretary...hand crafted....three lower drawers...glass doors on top with three shelves...needs minor repair..I believe the wood is oak....what is the approimate value...It is a very handsome piece with fold down door that has use as a desk with built in nooks and two small drawers for whatever
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I also have a hall table...oak...very beautiful craved legs and intricate design...victorian period approximately 2 ft wide and36 inches tall...approimate value...excellent condition...?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 11 months ago.

I would love to help. There were no photos that came with your question. This is a problem that the site has been having and it is not your fault.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any writing or labels. Sorry for any extra work!