Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

Have new Halcyon Days enamel box with EIIR Postbox on

Customer Question
it...in original box. If interested...
Have new Halcyon Days enamel box with EIIR Postbox on it...in original box. If interested in purchasing, pleas advise. Thank you, Ginger(###) ###-####
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: See info above-purchased in London many years ago-supposed to be very valuable because of Queen Elizabeth II....G
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Waiting for your appraisal
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Would u like photos?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Obviously, want appraised value & advice how best to sell...thanx.
10/20/2016
Antique Expert: Doris, Antiques Appraiser replied 1 year ago
Doris
Doris, Antiques Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Please know answers are not instantaneous here.

I do not accept requests for phone calls. I give my best answers in thoughtful writing.

Besides, you will have an assessment to print out. There are extra site charges for phone calls. I did not send you the pop-up.

Please send me at least one photo.

To send photos you may use the "reply to expert" or "add files" in the blue box link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

An explanation of this method can be found here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Kind regards,
Doris

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur