Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have an umbrella vase it was my great grand mothers great

Customer Question

Hi I have an umbrella vase it was my great grand mothers great grand mothers vase brought here from England I have been told it has no markings of any kind on it how can I see what its worth if its that old and valuable it needs to go to someone who will take care of it all my life I have guarded it with special care im 48 I hope my care has been worth it . thanks
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 9 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.

This is a Weller Pottery of Zanesville, Ohio art pottery majolica umbrella vase made circa 1910 and

has a current value of $200 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks!

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.