Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

I have a24" x 24" table from imperial grand rapids that is

I have a24" x 24" table from imperial grand rapids that is very decorative with a ? sun flower inlay on the lower panel connecting 4 legs and logo looks to be from 1903. the wood is dark
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: not much, I just bought it at a garage sale yesterday and the buyer said it is very old so I looked it up and did see one on images page of imperial furniture but no site to check thanks
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no really thanks
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
it is also 24" tall-what is it worth?

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising Antiques for over 40 years, and I can help you with this.
Can you post a photo of this?
1.
Click the paperclip icon
2.
Click the Browse icon
3.
Click the Browse button
4.
Select your file and click Open
5.
Click OK
6.
Click Insert
7.
Click Save Changes on this page

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ok coming
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Here they are. Thank you.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I did see a photo of this table on imperial antiques grand rapid under images but no other info
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
on the bottom there is a circular logo that is etched into the wood it says imperial tables--next line grand then a crown then rapids, next line says imperial table co, next to this circle is the #29 below is the # 185, in ? crayon on bottom it says 2013 over 185 and in ?chalk is the #8 just randomly on bottom, also the photo I found on line is a bit different from ours

Could you post a photo of the mark on the bottom?

Thanks,

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Here are shots of the bottom of the table.

The mark on the bottom is consistent with the early 1900s. Your table's finish is rough. In it's current condition this would sell for $100-150 at auction and on the secondhand market, refinished would retail for $350.

Thanks,