Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

I have my father's small secretary desk that he probably got

Customer Question
when he was in high...
I have my father's small secretary desk that he probably got when he was in high school.. It is a waterfall front.. Dad passed in 1986 and he was 75 then..
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: the desk is small . the drop front is in waterfall. desk has 2 full length drawers below thw dropfront. yhe desk interior has a small center drawer with 2 pigeon holes on each side. the finish is in excellent shape .. the kegs are spindle..
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: The poriginal key is there.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
10/16/2016
Antique Expert: Wayne, Auctioneer replied 1 year ago
Wayne, Auctioneer

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising Antiques for over 40 years, and I can help you with this.
Can you post a photo of this?
1.
Click the paperclip icon
2.
Click the Browse icon
3.
Click the Browse button
4.
Select your file and click Open
5.
Click OK
6.
Click Insert
7.
Click Save Changes on this page

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur