Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a six piece porcelain chocolate set ( large pitcher

Customer Question

I have a six piece porcelain chocolate set ( large pitcher and six mugs) with the fleur de lis
stamp and the word "Sevres" stamped on the bottom. The colors are very unusual with a dark green/black border top and bottom and on handles. There is a painted picture in the center of each piece of three different ladies, perhaps of 16th or 17th century dress. Do you have any background information about this set?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the set and mark on the bottom.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I am following up to see if you will be able to add photos.