Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Seeking a value of the pieces. the table is a pedestal style…

Customer Question
Seeking a value of...

Seeking a value of the pieces.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The table is a pedestal style one of a kind.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
10/16/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 1 year ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.