Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Glenda, I need your help. I am changing gears for awhile.

Customer Question

Glenda, I need your help. I am changing gears for awhile. Here are the better pictures of snake handled serving dish, a piece of Shelley Harmony, and a Chinese turquoise colored round water bird in its natural habitat vase or other decorative or useful piece?
If you can't see the Harmony numbers by enlarging the bottom let me know. I added the last jug picture to give you an idea on size.
Thanks, ***** *****
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris replied 9 months ago.

I wanted to let you know that someone has seen your question. I will forward this to the expert that you
requested to let her know a question has been posted for her.
I will opt out of this, so she can address this as soon as she signs in.

Kind regards,

Doris

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you, Doris!
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Outside about a 2 1/2 qrt. Or bit larger
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Glenda, A better photo of the mark. The snake handle piece.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you Doris
Expert:  Doris replied 9 months ago.

Glenda is online right now. She should help you in a few minutes.

Kind regards,

Doris

Expert:  Glenda B. replied 9 months ago.

I am going to the original question on the snake handle dish to answer it there.

send me the Shelley Harmony and Chinese turquoise colored round water bird in its natural habitat vase

on this question

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok. New photos too?

I did not get any photos on this question. Only the dish with a rose on it. I replied to you on that question, which was the one that said " I'm looking for another ceramic expert. I bought an usual "

I have not seen pictures of this " Shelley Harmony and Chinese turquoise colored round water bird in its natural habitat vase "

So if you can upload them here that would work.

I am getting off now, I will be back on at 8am in the morning. You can go ahead and upload the images here and I will see them in the morning.

If you have new items, please wait until in the morning to send them to me. :) thanks !

Hope you have a great evening.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Will do! You, too!

Thanks

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Glenda, the pieces are all uploaded in this question. Not just the piece from Italy, but the Chinese turquoise and the orange two handles jug with the top the doubles as a small drinking vessel. It is about5-6 inches tall.

Got it

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I'm amazed at your ability, Glenda!! I'm a little amazed at myself, too-:)! I ALWAYS buy what I like not for possible value at least in the future.
I don't know if you saw the framed three carved Jade/jadeite. I bought it before it was even priced. Based on the high end frame, weight, and the pieces themselves. Plus the shop owner I know and where the pieces came from. I DEFINITELY did right buying for it's possible value instead of because I liked it.
Let's see- a 120 % over what I paid -if I figured it correctly, anyway 175. now add two zeros to that plus another 2500. As the minimum. Now my rule on buying only what I like just went out the window !
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Do you need me to rate this question even though it was part of the other one?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Let's see
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
These are for Glenda. A response to her response. Not a New Question!!!'nnn

Hello

No, you do not need to rate this one. I do not think is right for me to be paid for something I did not answer. We can just let this one time out. That is fine with me.

You can start a new fresh question and we can go from there.

Glenda

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok

Thanks