Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Question about crystal and etched like Fostoria crystal wih

Customer Question

Question about crystal and etched like Fostoria crystal wih in
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: the crystal is different in the stem from the Fostoria crystal but the etched about same. would like to know about the crystal.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: we talk to ***** ***** at the Fostoria glass museum and did not what it was.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hello,Attached I hope - are photos of the crystal in question. As my father mentioned - the etching is very much like Fostoria crystal and we believe this might have come from England. The stems are six sided, with square cuts rather than rounded ones. We appreciate you help . Thank you - Leslie

I am unable to find a match for this item. I will opt-out and allow another expert to answer.
They will see our conversation and your photos. I am not able to respond once I opt-out. Good luck!