Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have political buttons from FDR, Willkie, and Eisenhower.

Customer Question

I have political buttons from FDR, Willkie, and Eisenhower. Willkie is a blue airplane with Willkie overlay and Wings America for in red on while button. FDR "our president", portrait of FDR with red/blue stars above shoulders and Franklin D. Roosevelt in blue under portrait on white button. Eisenhower is White/Orange button with black lettering, man's shoe sole with hole, "Don't let this happen to YOU! VOTE for IKE!
All seem to be in very good condition. Appreciate any direction as to where to go for estimate of value or possible buyer. Also have button from the Natl TB Assoc. with double barred cross and Santa Claus on blue button with "Health to All" across top.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is Glenda
.
Answering an email or sending a text will not get pictures to me.

It is very important to be able to see what the customer has in order to give a correct informed value!
.
Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,
.

If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images ! There may be : Just "add files" box at the bottom then " send box"

.
Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
.
Or you may use this method:
.
Go to www.imgur.com
.
click on Computer
.
Select the picture file from the box that pops up.
.
Hit open.
.
Click on Start Upload
.
And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here.
.
Or:Send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have no way of taking pictures, thus the detailed description. Can you point to a local or nearby appraiser?

Hello

Do these have dates on them? If you can give me dates I can look them up like that.

Glenda