Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I had a Boehm Porcelain collectable, Queen Nefertiti, from

Customer Question

I had a Boehm Porcelain collectable, Queen Nefertiti, from the Women Of History Collection for many years. In a recent move, the Movers lost the box containing this treasure, which I have loved for years. What is a fair market price for this piece? I cannot seem to find any information about this piece on the internet. Can you please help me? Mick
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Only that I am heartbroken over the loss of Nefertiti!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 11 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The Boehm Piece is #10277, Queen Nefertiti, from the Women of History Collection. I don't have a picture of the piece, since the movers lost the box containing this statue. It was approx. 12" tall.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can you please help me with a value; I need this in order to complete the claim with the movers, who were careless. I am heartbroken.

I understand. I do not offer the phone service, but I can still help even without pictures.

This is a 1988 Boehm figurine of Queen Nefertiti in pattern number 10277 , one from

their series of Women of History Series produced from 1986 to 1995.

This figurine has an insurance/replacement value of $600.00.
To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit the submit button, thanks!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Do you know where a replacement might be found?

Right now, I am not able to find any. That does not mean that there are none.

You should check sites like

Etsy.com, OfferUp.com, IOffer.com, Ebay.com, RubyLane.com,

from time to time. It would also be good to check the search box

of liveauctioneers.com where you could bid on one at an auction.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do (let me know.