Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a book by kate dickenson sweeter titled "ten boys

Customer Question

I have a book by kate dickenson sweeter titled "ten boys from dickens the only date i can find on it is 1901 I would like to find out it's worth
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: the cover shows two men standing and there is a cottage back behind them with a couple of women standing next to a wall one man is wearing a green top coat with a orange vest he also is wearing a hat the other man is wearing what looks like a brown or dark maroon waist jacket there is a name on the bottom of the cover with the name "woodruth" i don't think that is the right ending of the name but it definitely has "wooeru.."
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: the title and authors name run across the bottom of the cover
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Who was the publisher of your book?

~Nora