Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a document to an uncle personally signed by President

Customer Question

I have a document to an uncle personally signed by President Woodrow Wilson dated on March 16, 1917 withe the Presidential seal and the signature of the Postmaster General in decent condition. Just wondering if anybody would be interested in it and what the value of these signatures might be worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 12 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer, I amCustomerand I will respond back as soon as I research your question.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the document.