How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Great House Antiques Your Own Question
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Category: Antiques
Satisfied Customers: 2191
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
Type Your Antiques Question Here...
Great House Antiques is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Have a piece of pottery with a cover marked "Royal

Customer Question

Good day have a piece of pottery with a cover marked "Royal Dundalk",sitting on a base, glaze scene of Highland Cattle on Vase and Sheep on the base, scene is signed J.P or J.Q Rumdly, or Runldly TLL hard to read also "PNO 423" does any of the above ring a bell? thanks for your consideration always enjoy the show....Serge ********
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 12 months ago.


This is not the Antique Road Show, we are an online appraisal site where we value items.

Are you looking for the Antique Road Show?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I have no idea how i ended up with you but someone has my credit card info & this will probably cost me money, can you answer the above question as to value of my vase?
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 12 months ago.


I think you found the justanswer site, by the Road show page, there is a box on their page that advertises the justanswer site.

I am an appraiser, appraisers come to the justanswer site to answer questions that customers post there.

Can you send me a picture of this? I can value this for you.