Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a safe similar to the one described by Glenda. What

Customer Question

I have a safe similar to the one described by Glenda B. What can you fell me about.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It was in the basement if the house I bought in 2001 and is still there. I bought the house from R. L. Riley in Harrodsburg, KY.. There are 3 combination locks on the safe and I have the combinations. There is an inscription on the safe that says, "Grand Prize" , St Louis - 1904 . There is also the name Masonic Temple Co. Inc. - not sure why that is there
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Could it be a prize at the World's Fair in St. Louis in 1904?. The safe is about 4 feet tall and very heavy.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 12 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Since you have told me nothing, I would like a refund. Thank you.,
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Please disregard the email to refund my patment. I wish to continue and will send pictures as quickly as I can.
Expert:  Nora replied 12 months ago.

You are welcome to send images at your convenience, there is not a time limit here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Since I have to send these via snail mail, please give me an address for where to send them.
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

A mailing address is part of a premium services offer which includes a phone call. I will send that to you now.

~Nora